Friday, November 2, 2012

NaNo Days 1 and 2

Yesterday was the first day of NaNo.

I clocked in 1,429 words for the GS project.

Unfortunately, that was the extent of my "official" day 1, but there were more than 1,000 words clocked in elsewhere. I can tell you that.

Today it's NaNo Day 2. It is also my 19th birthday. It is also the day I took my Hieroglyphs midterm. It is also the day I PASSED my Hieroglyphs midterm.

Today, I've been working on MV like crazy to celebrate my success! Today, I'll continue working on MV long-hand and stealthy like. Those words will count, I swear, but since I'm going to stay with my sisters for the weekend, I won't have an exact count for those  words until later. The second part of GS chapter 1 is almost done, but I won't be able to give it to you until Sunday or Monday. Do not fear! I'm still going strong! We'll clock it all in and catch up and be happy before the week is out. I'm finally free from worry--- free from self-doubt. I'm ready to rock and roll.

Well maybe not literally, but.. y'all know what I mean.

OFFICIAL NANO COUNT:
Day 1
-GS: 1,429 words
-MV: 0 words

Day 2
-GS: 567 words (on Word document)
-MV: 1,315 words (on Word document)

Overall Progress:
-GS: 1,996 words
-MV: 1,315 words

Word count Goal by Day 2: 3,334 words
Word count Tally by Day 2: 3,311 words (on Word)

And the day's not over yet. Have a great weekend, Everyone, and get down with your W.I.P.'s  all you NaNo-ers!

Love,
Deserae
Commenting on Comments
Arianna- Thanks! So far so good! I'm not too far off from solid yet! 
Prerna- Thanks for your comment on Sommertales! Yep! I'm getting somewhere, right? Lol! 

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I knew it was soon but I didn't realize it was THIS soon. I feel like an awful person! And woot! Woot! Keep writing! You can do it!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday m'dear! Sending you birthday wishes, encouragement for NaNo, and my undying love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep it up! You're doing great. You'll reach your goal before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Good luck with NaNo! I'm trying my best to work on NaNo too, and sadly, I've been procrastinating. As usual. Oops.

    ReplyDelete