Wednesday, October 24, 2012

New Post!

On Sommertales. Check it out to learn The November Project's name and to see what it's kinda about!

Love you lots,
Deserae

Commenting on Comments
Prerna- Yes! One of my residents introduced me to her and I'm in love. I have a particular love for "Daredevil" just because it was the first song I heard by her. Fiona's a genius. Glad you know and love her!

Arianna- Thank you for the good luck and for commenting! I can't really respond to every point at the moment (I have a Hieroglyphs quiz tomorrow! Eep!) but I appreciate you taking the time to write all of that up. I am not healthy as is noted by the state of my hair in last post's video. But tomorrow is another day! Hoping it'll be a good one. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ah! The twins are so cute! I apologize for not commenting on your last post. Sometimes, Blogger doesn't like to inform me on my dashboard when someone has posted something. It's really irritating me. Gah! I'm so excited for the project. I will be following Sommertales, now.
    GOING SOMEWHERE sounds awesome, and I can't wait.
    You're gorgeous, and I love your voice! (Is that weird? Probably.) I feel like the tone quality to a person's voice kind of reveals who they are sometimes. Does that make any sense? Probably not...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I'm looking forward to this new project. Speaking of new things...I don't want to drop a bombshell but...I have a new blog!

    paintingstarsinthesky.blogspot.co.uk

    Just thought I would let you know since you're one of my favourite Internet people. That is all. Oh, I almost forgot. Welcome back Des!

    ReplyDelete