Thursday, August 25, 2011

Apologies, Questions, and Pictures

Hello, Everyone! Happy Thursday.

I'm feeling a little discombobulated. Can you believe summer is nearing its end? Some of you are starting school already. Some of you are out of school forever! I'm somewhere in between. That is, there are about 30 days left until I start my first year of college. Oi vey! If this post sounds all over the place, that's because it is. As am I. As are you. WE are all over the place. It's time we learn to embrace that.

First off, APOLOGIES! For everyone waiting for reviews on Figment. I did about ten or eleven reviews in a three day period last week and totally burned out. Now I can keep doing that, OR I can readjust my reviewing schedule so each of you gets your reviews. I think I'll do that later, thank you very much. Starting Saturday, I'll start reading again.

Secondly, QUESTIONS. Do any of you listen to Two Door Cinema Club? Don't they make you want to dance? Don't you want to spread their awesomeness by listening to songs like this? Or this? Or THIS?! Click any one of those if you're brave. It takes a singing-dance-aholic to really want to listen to TDCC. Also, has anyone seen The Help? I want to so badly. SO, so badly. And also, also (yes, I totally just went there), I'm wondering if any of you ever wake up in the morning and think things like me. Like, "If it's cloudy today, is that some sign from the cosmos that I'm better off staying in bed?" Or, "If I am only one person in one city in one state in one country, how the heck can anyone know or care about little 'ole me?" I told you this would be random. I warned you it would be. But these are the types of questions my mind is burdened with. What usually burdens your mind?

Last but not least, PICTURES. I don't usually put pictures of me up or whatever. Not full on, anyways (as you've seen). Usually, it's because I don't think I'm very photogenic, but most of the time, it's because I worry that if I don't put up the glamor shots, everyone is going to run away screaming. But I don't give you guys enough credit. Maybe the glamor shots are best suited for the celebrities. If I don't let you see me on even my worst hair days, how can I expect you to stick with me through them, too? So here is a picture of me and two other things. Just for kicks. :)


This is Desi trying to win Sweetly, by Jackson Pearce. She lost miserably. She wonders if the pout had anything to do with that, or the fact that the hat was covering her frizzes.

 Isn't this cool?! It's the comic book version of Pride and Prejudice! I almost fainted when my sister showed it to me. If only I could find the other four in the series... this is the third installment!

Finally! My sister's 16th birthday was on the 23rd, and she finally opened Victoria Schwab's package of amazingness. I was so honored to have that thing sitting on my bed. Ain't it purhty?

Yes folks. Sometimes Life is amazing. It seems like I say that a lot, but you just don't know how grateful I am for every new day. And that is why I leave you with this video. "Just let it go, let it go, let it go..."



Love!
Deserae



No comments:

Post a Comment