1) Post these rules
2) PICK ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
-You must post 11 random things about you
-Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
3) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
4) Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged
5) No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you are reading this/follow me" blah blah blah, you have to legitimately tag people
...That I'm Answering JUST BECAUSE...
1) Who is your favourite superhero?
I love that Maya said Harry Potter. Gosh, she's a smart kid. I'll go with an actual hero, though. Um... well... You know... IRON MAN. Without a doubt.
2) Why did you start a blog?
I had too much to say for my own good so when my friends started tuning me out, I decided to force you lot to listen to me.
3) Who is your favourite artist?
I like lots and lots of musicians so I feel this is a low blow, you guys! But I can listen to four groups over and over again without wanting to puke and they are: Coldplay, The Fray, Two Door Cinema Club, and this guy I recently stumble upon called Josh Garrels. Check it.
4) What is the most important thing (to you) in a boyfriend/girlfriend?
The same qualities that are important to me in a friend. I want someone who likes me because of all the things that I am and despite the things that I'm not... If we can be friends, then I can trust you to be more than that, I suppose.
5) What is your favourite TV show?
ONCE UPON A TIME... O!O (<< Forgive me; I have no idea what that's even supposed to mean).
6) Are you an earlybird or a nightowl?
Night owl. Hoot, hoot! (NO.)
7) Do you enjoy shopping?
(PLEASE DON'T HURT ME) Not really.
8) Sweet or salty foods?
It depends, as Maya said, on what I'm in the mood for, but USUALLY you can't go wrong with handing me something sweet.
9) What is your favourite subject in school?
Currently, Greek, but I'm not doing a very good job at showing that, am I, Desi? *shakes head at self*
Ominous Voice Over: NO YOU ARE NOT... not... not... not...
10) What's on your bucket list?
Thing #1: Create Bucket List.
Thing #2: Purchase a new bucket.
11) Have you ever met anyone famous?
I consider authors to be famous and yes, I've met plenty of those. I also got to talk with Solange, Beyonce's sister, for a bit when I was younger, but my eldest sisters... They're really the ones who have celebrity encounters. Not I.
...The ones my Tagger Assigned to Me...
1. What do you love most about your life?
I love everything about my life. Who told you otherwise? I should clock them... spreading rumors... grrrrrr...
2. If you could do anything spontaneous, what would it be?
Be spontaneous. That would be a miracle in itself.
3. What is your Zodiac sign?
I'm a Scorpio, yo.
4. Are you more of a reader or writer?
I'm a Wrider. Don't tell my mother.
5. Describe yourself in a sentence.
Caboobulaboobulabrawdlebam. I bet you like me now!
*SIDEBAR! I just came back to this question. And after some thought, although I DO feel like I'm a caboobulaboobulabrawdlebam, as stated above, here is a sentence that I've thought up that explains how I see myself:
I'm a parenthetical aside--- nothing more and nothing less--- but if I'm written correctly, I'll shed a brighter light on this sentence, that is life.
As you can see, I've answered this question in multiple sentences. Try not to be a weirdo, like me.
6. What are your childhood favourites? ( T.V characters, foods, movies, toys.)
T.V.: Um... Out of the Box/ Bear in the Big Blue House
Characters: Barney, Bear, um... I can't remember... I think I liked Big Bird?
Foods: Oh gosh, well that hasn't changed--- burgers. I'm a Cali girl through and through.
Movies: There was a Barney adventure that went back to medeival times and you had to cross a bridge and play with ribbons. So yeah.
Toys: I was not actually a child. I played with calculators and protractors while the other children... I'm just kidding! My Barbie car, of course!
7. How many languages can you speak?
One and that's plenty. But I can read well enough in three. Woohoo!
8. Favourite video game/ Song?
Don't play video games, but my current favorite song is Ulysses by Josh Garrels thank you for asking!
9. Have you ever met anyone famous?
Mmhmm! See above.
10. Which qualities do you look for in a boyfriend/girl friend?
11. What is the best moment of your life/experience?
The next one. Not everyone gets one so, you know... it's a very momentous occasion.
AND THAT IS IT! Whew! I'm beat. So now that you know the new rules, you only have to answer ONE SET OF QUESTIONS and then assign a new one (because it's just too crazy to answer more than one and then try to make a new one, too).
I'm tagging Yvonne, Nicole, and Poppy for this one but for THIS TAG! I'm interested in hearing what Arianna, Maya, and Talia have to say. I'll comment on your blogs to let you know you've been selected as the Chosen Ones.
Yvonne, Nicole, and Poppy? Here are your questions from me should you choose to accept them:
1. What would you do(ooooo!) for a Klondike bar?
2. What's your stance on giving people second, third, fourth, and infinite amount of chances?
3. If you were an animal, which would you be and why?
4. What's the most recent book you've finished and do you recommend it?
5. If your house was on fire or was flooding and you had a backpack on hand, what would you put in it?
6. Who's the most important person in your life (real or fictional) and why?
7. When life hands you lemons, what are you going to do with them?* (*Trick question*)
8. How do you usually spend your day?
9. If you had to choose one book series to read for the rest of your life, what would it be?
10. What is your favorite day of the year?
11. What scene in a movie or book sums up your life pretty genuinely?
Adieu, mon amies! I'll comment on comments next post and feel free to answer any of the questions whether you're tagged or not in the comments below, or leave links to your answers in the comments so I can read them.