Friday, March 16, 2012

We Interrupt This Program...

...to remind you about a few special things.

Yesterday was March 15th, so there's a new video on Sommertales. Sorry I look crazy. I was going crazy trying to get the audio to work and I FAILED!!!!

We've wrapped up DITCHED on Elsewhere today. Next week, we're talking about ONE DAY by David Nicholls, BUT! Don't forget you can join me tonight for a livechat! 6 PM PST, People. You know you want to talk to me about Ally Carter's CROSS MY HEART, boys, and all of the things... You need an account to use the chatroom, but that's okay! It's really quick and easy to do and I THINK if you have a Twitter account, you can use that instead. I THINK.

There are bunches of Daily Doses waiting for you to love over at My Ticket Home.

Arianna finished the first draft of TLOATH.

Nicole is a freaking Gallagher Girl.

Sonal hasn't posted in forever.

Maya is a poetESS.

I love you all! But I don't have a link for that.
Actual post tomorrow. Pinky suh-wear!

"Love, love, love,"
Deserae

No comments:

Post a Comment