Saturday, September 10, 2011

Snapshot Saturday #2: Don't Want This Anymore

EDITED TO ADD: I am posting the video in a Teaser Tuesday blog post! And the lyrics officially match what I'm singing! Yay!

So I was trying to upload a video of me singing the song I wrote for the chapter I'm working on, but the best I could do was supply a picture of me and the lyrics to the song. Enjoy!


Don't Want This Anymore -KISSE
Sometimes I have to wonder why I ever needed you.
You never really cared so I can play uncaring, too.
I went through heck and back to see
That you never wanted me
You proved to me this wasn't love.
Cupid shot me in the heart,
But perfect aim's a faulty art,
And I've finally had enough.

'Cause I thought that this was special; I guess that I was wrong.
This game that we've been playing--- I've finally had enough.
You thought you had me figured; you thought I'd be strung along.
I guess you were wrong. I guess we were wrong.
'Cause I don't want this---

Some nights when I would call you just to say hello,
You'd hang up--- I remember you'd hang up--- and I'd still be on the phone.
Holding hands was too stupid, too immature, too unsophisticated and overrated
Nothing ever pleased you, you know...
My friends act too obnoxiously, too uncontrolled, rambunctiously
You hated their loose behavior
You never talked to them but there you go...

I saw something in you; I thought you saw a something in me, too.
But here we stand, the sand's in hand and it's slipping through our fingers.
I wanted to be with you; I thought you wanted something with me, too.
But here we stand, the sand's in hand and it's slipping...

I thought that this was special, but I was wrong.
This game that we've been playing--- well have you had enough?
You thought you had me figured; you thought I'd be strung along.
I guess you were wrong. I guess we were wrong.
'Cause I don't want this---

Anymore...
Anymore...
Not anymore... Oh no...
And you thought you had me figured; you thought I'd be strung along.
But guess you were wrong, I guess we were wrong,
'Cause I don't want this...
Fin.

Take care,


<3
Deserae

2 comments:

  1. Omfg Des, you are sososososo pretty <3 and the song lyrics are realllly pretty ! you should post a vid of you singing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josefina, thanks so much for your amazing comment! I like the lyrics, too, and now that I'm getting better at posting videos, I think I will. :)

    Thanks for your support and all around loveliness,
    Deserae

    ReplyDelete