Sunday, October 9, 2011

For Arianna

I have a feeling this week is going to be full of these kinds of posts, but they're worth it because you guys are worth it. I wrote this song for a musical that's going to be in an upcoming scene, but dedicate it to a girl who I'm starting to become friends with. To a girl who might smile if she had something special to remind her that she's special. This song is by a group that I haven't really developed yet, but that is a favorite of an MC I'm in love with. So forgive me, Arianna, if the lyrics end up changing, but you're the inspiration and the reason I've decided to post this song. Take care, Love. And ahem! You're always worth it.

If I Fall -GIP characters 
If I fall in love
Just promise me you'll stay here by my side
Until the morning rises from the sea.
And if you promise me
Your heart I'll give you my heart in return
One day I'm going to learn how to forgive
And forget
Everything
I ever thought,
thought of this
somewhat vague
sentiment
that could break me clean in two.
Don't want to beg
but please let
me go--- if you really don't want to... if you really aren't going to

Stretch out your arms
So you can break my fall.
Don't let me jump
If you aren't going to ca-atch me, ca-atch me, after all.

So if I give my heart
And you're not there at the bottom of the ocean
Conveying the emotion you made me catch,
catch like disease.
Then you oughta be ashamed
For driving me insane and up a wall
Without a rope
or a net. Or something whole.
I never hoped
that we'd get
torn apart, by Lord knows what.
Let's just forget
That we had
This talk--- if you really don't want to... if you really aren't going to

Stretch out your arms
So you can break my fall.
Don't want to jump
If you aren't going to ca-atch me, ca-atch me, after all.
Don't let me fall.
Don't let me fall.
Unless you'll ca-atch me, ca-atch me, heart and all.


Please also see yesterday's post for a song that I dedicated to another girl. Because that message goes for you, too. ALL OF YOU! Let me know, do you like these songs? Do you not like them? Do you feel like you can relate to them?

Lots of love,
Deserae M.

P.S. The song above is one of Aria's faves. And I really like it, too, so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment