Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years!

It's been crazy over here so I'm sorry, I haven't been blogging!

But I just wanted to make my New Years wishes before the clock struck 12 here in California.

So my wish is that no matter what challenges life brings--- no matter what hardships we may encounter--- I hope that we face them with heads held high, chins up, and chests out. That we trust God to lead us and that we trust that we'll be stronger coming out of the other end. I pray that we challenge ourselves to do the things we've always wanted to do, and that we challenge others to accomplish their goals. And I hope that we all stop dreaming and start realizing those dreams because today is all we have, and a new year will be upon us before we know it.

So let's do this, you guys! Happy New Year to you all and may it be filled with laughs, love, and a newfound appreciation for life.

Love always,
Deserae
P.S. Neil Gaiman loves you guys too. Read, read, read.


1 comment:

  1. Have an amazing new year, Des! This post made me realize that 2012 will bring a lot of exciting adventures and opportunities for all of us. I'm sorry I've been AWOL but hopefully you'll be able to forgive me when I next blog.

    Love always
    Sonal xo

    ReplyDelete