Tuesday, December 6, 2011

You've Been Tagged!

I just got tagged by the wonderful Sonal to complete this questionnaire. So I'm going to, and then I'm going to tag three people, and then tomorrow (or later on tonight), I'll post a more writer-like post because... I like those. Hehe!

1) Do you like to read?
Mm-hmm! I love reading. Writers read, right? Right! So I'm an avid reader. I plan to read at least 10 books during my month off. 


2) Who are your favourite authors?
Lisi Harrison, Louise Rennison, Lemony Snicket, Trenton Lee Stewart, C.S. Lewis, Victoria Schwab, and way too many more to include here. 


3) What phone do you have/do you like it?
An Android something something... I, uh, don't know much about phones. I do know that it works though and that I can call people... so that's cool...


4) Favourite store?
Store, store or bookstore? I'll answer both. Fave store is Target and fave bookstore is Vromans.
 
5) Nickelodeon or Disney Channel?
Disney Channel. I'm always going to be a Disney girl and I have faith that Disney'll get better.


6) Pinkberry or Yoomoo?
I've never been to Yoomoo (nor have I ever heard of it!) so I'm going to go with Pinkberry. But have you ever had Wildberry? YUM!!!


7) Harry Potter or Twilight?
Blink, blink... AVADA KEDAVRA!
 
8) Cookies or cupcakes?
Depends on the cookie.


9) Do you have any allergies?
No, Ma'am. 


10) Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe in everything.


11) What are you wearing right now?
What are you wearing right now?!


12) What was the last song you heard?
"Kiss Me Slowly" -Parachute and Lady Antebellum. LOVE that song! 


13) If you were an animal what would you be?
Okay... are you saying I'm an animal? What kind of a questionnaire is this?! 


14) Have you ever been hang gliding/paragliding?
NO! I'm a big scaredy cat. But now that you mention it... Gosh, that sounds fun. Is Desi allowed to have fun? Fun does not compute @.@.


15) Favourite board game?
The bored game. Okay, that's... that's cheating. Life. I like Life. 


16) Favourite video game?
I am physically incapable of playing video games. I have absolutely no hand-eye coordination. 


17) Have you ever been on a plane?
Yep and I'll be on one a little later this week.
 
18) Do you like sports?
Do you even have to ask?


19) If you had £1000,000 what would you spend it on?
Well, first I'd have to move to Europe so I could spend it at all. And THEN I'd take care of my family and save whatever's left to support me while I write books and wait for them to get sold.


20) Favourite flower?
Is it weird to say I don't have one? I like lillies and orchids and cherry blossoms and roses, but only in pictures. I wouldn't like taking care of them. SO not my thing.


21) Favourite fruit?
Strawberries


22) Can you ride a bike?
Hehe! I should probably just clear this up: DESI DOES NOT PARTICIPATE IN OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES. 


23) Do you believe in aliens?
I believe in everything.


24) Favourite kind of cake? (e.g. coffee, cheesecake, etc)
New York style cheesecake. Please and thank you. 


25) Have you ever been bungee jumping?
O.O Next question.


26) Have you ever completed a Where’s Wally book?
THOSE ARE REAL?!


27) Disneyland or Universal Studios?
Disneyland. I love Disney. 


28) Pirates or ninjas?
But they're both so awesome!!! 


29) Sweet or salty popcorn?
Sweet. Me loves kettle corn.


30) If you could visit any fictional place where would it be?
I write about so many places I'd love to see. So one or all of those. Oh, and Narnia. Let's go; RIGHT now.


And that's it for me! I tag Arianna, Bareha, and Maya. I'll talk to you guys later about the wonderful world of writing! And before I go I'd like to thank you all for your kind words. Believe me. That rejection was the first of many. But I'm determined not to give up on PW. That rejection was perfect in the sense that it was purely about taste. Not a reflection of my work or the story... but it was about the agent and how he wasn't feeling it. That doesn't mean someone else will feel the complete opposite. So Maya, Sonal, and Aria--- I'm holding on. :) 


Love you girls! 


Talk to you soon,
Deserae

No comments:

Post a Comment