Saturday, December 24, 2011

WriMo Day 16

So last night, I wrote another 1,260 words for The Secret Project, and today, I wrote another 1,280 words for  The Secret Project. No words went toward The Girl Book, though, so I can't give any treaties, BUT it is Christmas Eve so my excuse is that I've been running around doing things like last minute shopping.

And OH MY GOSH! Last minute shopping sucks! Why are there so many procrastinators in the world? I'm supposed to be the only one!

But that's another tale completely. All that I have left to say to you guys is Happy Merry Christmas! and do enjoy the holiday as well as five of my favorite Christmas songs.

1. Nat King Cole "The Christmas Song."

2. Donny Hathaway "This Christmas"

3. Eartha Kitt "Santa Baby"

4. George Winston "Carol of the Bells"

5. Mariah Carey "All I Want for Christmas"

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Deserae <3

Commenting on Comments
Nikki: It's still Christmas Eve here so Merry Christmas Eve to you, too! I'm glad you like Mari and thanks for your love and comment! :) Have a very merry Christmas indeed. 

2 comments:

  1. happy holidays! Great job with the writing. I was on a roll last week, but my imagination is all dried out this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!! Congrats for writing SO much ( seriously, how do you do it? ). Hope your day is ah-mazing in every way possible. Heart ya!!
    xox, love, Maya

    ReplyDelete